Monday, October 24, 2016

1st Dole Whip Dad Blog Post

My family and I got back home from a great week in Orlando last night and all I can think about since walking through our door is going back! Disney has been a big part of my life and my family's life for, well, all of my life! The trip was awesome and needed! I haven't had a true vacation in way too long!

The family time and rest has me and my wife and daughters excited, and creative. We are already planning our next trip. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. We have been considering a few side projects for some time now, and we want to have more time with family....and with DISNEY!

So, I am starting here, with this blog.

Now the name of the blog was harder to pick than I would have suspected. Disney Dad, The Disney Life, Captain Jeff Sparrow and many others were talked about by my wife and kids, but in the end Dole Whip Dad was the winner.

If you have never had, or heard of Dole Whip, well, fix your life! Get to Disney and try some! It is so good!



Anyway, this is the very 1st post in what I hope will become a large part of my life and my family's life.

I have a lot of Disney-based ideas. And even if no one follows, watches, or reads, I am going to love every minute of doing it!

So, as the great Walt Disney said "All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Thanks for reading, and please leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment